Thursday, April 21, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 9

Rikia Lewis
Mr. Rease
English 11
20 April 2016


I struggled the most on the writing portion of the test because I was to busy thinking about what Mr.Rease was telling us what not to do when you write your paper. The testing environment was quiet and very cold and I was getting sleepy I was not going to fall asleep because I see myself becoming that Doctor or crime scene investigator. My main focus is to do good on the ACT so I can get accepted into Grambling State University. My main focus/goal is to keep up the good work and get scholarships so I can get accepted because the tution and fees is high. Bcrain kind of help us with the exam only certain teachers helped with the ACT prep. The only thing we learn is about math and when I come to Mr. Rease 4th block class on language and reading. If I can take it again I would because I do not think I did good. I think I scored like a 20-30 on the exam. I think we had enough time and then I think we did not. I did not get to finish the language portion. I practiced all the stuff I could find on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment